From pop stars and police officers to teachers and healthcare professionals, the TikTok platform offers users everything from helpful hacks to the latest memes. There are many people on TikTok who have become famous in a short time and you too can make your account or your brand viral by incorporating this platform into your TikTok marketing strategy.
Looking to schedule videos on social media platforms in advance usingsocial media planner? Try RecurPost.
No longer a place where tweens do silly dances and lip syncs, but a community where people of all ages share a variety of content about everything from silly dog videos to life as an astronaut, to how to trade a hairpin for a house. Any type of content can be successful on the platform, which is part of what makes it so much fun.
What's more fun than cross-promoting TikTok videos!
Promote your TikTok videos with RecurPost's social media scheduling feature.
With the 13 tips listed below, you can easily create aviral content marketing strategyfor you or your brand. You can learn how to go viral on TikTok with them.
- Start your video with a strong hook
- Keep your videos as short as possible.
- Add strong calls to action
- post on time
- use loud music
- Master the art of storytelling
- Use relevant hashtags
- Cross promotion on other social platforms
- encourage interaction
- Create content that users will see again and again
- Get trending quickly
- Interact with other creators
- To be consistent
How to make your TikTok go viral with these 13 simple tips
1. Start your video with a strong hook
On a fast-paced social media platform like TikTok, you need to grab your audience's attention in the first 3 seconds of your video! For your video to perform well and go viral, grabbing the attention of your audience quickly before they go through your video is an important factor. If there's no action at the end, most people won't watch and your video will be dead in a matter of hours.
You need to start your video with a strong hook so that people will watch it to the end. When you set the tone and theme of your content, TikTok is more likely to get your video in front of more and more viewers. TikTok will also list your video on the "For You" page when it reaches a large audience.
There are many ways to grab your audience's attention right away, and you'll need to experiment here and there to find the one that works best for you.
2. Keep your videos as short as possible
TikTok is a short video media platform where viewers like to watch short and to the point clips. If you use every second you give and create a longer video that doesn't add much value, people will miss out. On this platform, people are more likely to watch a video that is 15 seconds to the end compared to, say, a minute long.
So the shorter your video is, the less time people will have to watch it through to the end. If you want to tell a longer story, you can break the content into parts while reminding your followers to like it or skip to part 2 and so on.
You can even turn the entire topic into a series of videos, covering the topic in more depth. To improve your overall airtime you should follow Tip 1 which is to have a great hook early on.
3. Add strong calls to action
It feels good to post great content. However, what do you want your audience to do after watching your videos? Going viral is not just your ultimate goal. You'll want to encourage them to see more of your content, follow your TikTok profile, or visit your website. The call to action certainly plays an important role in getting people to take action after reviewing your content.
It lets your audience know what to expect from your other videos and doesn't miss out on future content. To get started, a simple call to action could be "Follow me for more daily financial tips!" Also, don't forget to add a clickable link in your bio to your website or other landing pages.
This can help drive your traffic to your website or landing page, which can easily convert your TikTok audience into leads and eventually sales – the sky's the limit.
4. Post at the right time
What does publish on time mean? well thebest time to post on tiktokit depends on when your audience is most active on the platform. As you may already know, it's crucial to get engagement on your videos within the first few hours of posting to give TikTok a hint that the public likes your video.
And to get that engagement, you need to post them when your audience is actively scrolling through their feeds and consuming content. A TikTok Pro account gives you access to reports that let you know when your audience is most engaged. You can find this in the 'Follower Activity' report under the Follower tab.
You can also take the help of a social media scheduling tool that provides the feature to automatically schedule your content for the best posting time.
5. Use popular songs
Think of the music on TikTok as hashtags. They play an important role in the discovery of your content. Therefore, it is recommended to use a trending song at the right time on a platform where people feed on trends. This helps increase the chances of your video going viral and helps the algorithm work in your favor.
To find what's trending, you should spend some time exploring the "For You" page and find out which songs and sounds are drawing the most attention. You will need to start paying attention to popular creators and artists and see what really works.
Another option is to access the TikTok video editor in the 'Sounds' section at the top, where you can browse through the various popular songs under 'Discover'. Another tip to keep in mind is that you still need to use popular music in your videos, even if you're doing a voiceover.
6. Master the art of storytelling
The vital ingredient for virality on TikTok, and on any social network, is storytelling. It is an important part of humanity. Viewers will quickly share videos that capture their emotions. By adding raw human emotions like humor, fear, excitement, and inspiration, you have a good chance of grabbing people's attention as they can relate to and connect with your story.
A strategic way to tell a story on TikTok and grab the viewer's attention is to use text overlays. Perhaps you can try to address a fear early on and, step by step, provide a solution.
Or you can tell a story but leave some suspenseful moments that will drive engagement and comments on your TikTok video. The stories you can share can be about anything from your daily routines to your perspective on life with raw human emotions or something people really want to know.
7. Use relevant hashtags
Hashtags are one of the ranking signals of the TikTok algorithm. This means that including hashtags in your video description makes it easier for the algorithm to get you in front of the audience that will respond. Avoid using generic hashtags like #FYP.
This means you won't have to compete with the millions of other videos that have the same hashtag. Most TikTok creators already know the value of #hashtags, but popular hashtags and hashtag challenges can have a significant impact on your video's visibility. prioritizehang tagschallenges that use trending effects for better results.
Also, if you're looking for popular hashtags to use, you can head over to the Discover tab and see what's trending. In terms of quantity, three to five hashtags per post is usually more than enough for the recommendation system to work properly.
8. Cross promotion on other social platforms
Short video content is now famous on almost all social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Therefore, you can also reuse your TikTok content on other social media platforms. That way, you'll be able to engage your audience across multiple sites without having to create separate content for each one.
You can use a social media scheduler to optimize your content across all major platforms.RecurPostis a tool that allowsschedule videos on social mediabeforehand and create a consistent content calendar. By promoting your TikTok content on other social sites, you will be able to divert your traffic from one site to another and increase your following easily.
9. Encourage interaction
The difference between a video platform and a social network is interactivity. TikTok is not just a place to post videos. It's also a place to interact with a community about the content you create. There's a comment section for a reason, you know? Plus, with the Duet and Stitch features, you can collaborate on videos with complete strangers who live on the other side of the planet.
TikTok's algorithm works to reward all forms of community interaction, so make sure your content encourages it. Ask users to speak in the comments section. Provide a prompt from which people can unite or duet in a response video of their own. Make the kind of videos that people feel compelled to share via other social media platforms like Instagram. All of this makes the algorithm view your videos a bit more favorably.
10. Create content that users will see again
If you learn anything from this article, you already understand that video completion rate is one of the most important elements of the algorithm. This advice may seem counterintuitive to you, but it works the way the algorithm favors. There are benefits to having a video where some parts are too fast for someone to read, watch or understand at first glance.
When you post an important statement, address, or list of places for just 1 second, the interested viewer will likely have to watch the video again to catch the text. They can probably even pause your video repeatedly to re-read the text.
When they do, they spend more time watching your video, which tells the algorithm that it's a good video. When performance is still high, your video will appear on the For You page and be shown to more and more people. That's where your content can gomarketing viral.
11. Dive into trends quickly
If you've thought about how to go viral on TikTok, a great tip is to spot trends before everyone else. By doing this, you will stay ahead of the wave of trends. There is a strategy for this: first, check out TikTok's discover pages. Once you've identified the trending videos that revolve around your niche, it's time to put your unique spin on it and try to emulate the trend.
Also, there are some trends that are spontaneous while others are seasonal. It's best to spot trends that might be effective in your specialty or niche and capitalize on them quickly before they disappear.
12. Interact with other creators
Don't sit around and share videos - this is "social" media after all! TikTok is a community, and showing support for others can help them and you a lot.
Like and comment on videos from other creators; Engagement is the biggest factor in TikTok's algorithm, so they're likely to appreciate your efforts and be more open to returning the favor when you post new videos.
13. Be consistent
Consistency is key to growing on any social media platform. Social media platforms always favor content from creators who are constantly posting as it drives more traffic to the app. However, this does not mean that you should post every hour. Instead, find a sweet spot that ranges from a maximum of twice a day to a minimum of twice a week with the bestmassive social media programming. Posting consistently will give your followers something to look forward to and give potential new followers a sense of engagement when they scroll through your profile.
How to go viral on TikTok without followers?
Don't have followers on your TikTok account yet? Don't worry. This doesn't have to stop your content from going viral. Everyone wants their videos to go viral fast on TikTok, and there are ways to do it. But someone without followers might think that there is no way to do it.
Fortunately, TikTok has an algorithm that shows any new video you upload to a small audience. If your video does well in the initial hour, it will be advanced to get more views from the audience. So here are some ways to go viral on TikTok, even when you don't have a following:
1. Use popular music in your videos
You can advance your video through the TikTok algorithm using music from artists that are trending on the platform. Be sure to choose songs from artists who are already doing well. This will increase your video's chances of ranking.
2. Have a wide opening for the video
If you want the viewer to watch until the end, try to have a great intro to start your video. That means using bold, catchy titles right at the beginning of the video so the viewer knows what they're getting into.
3. Keep videos short
Nobody likes boring and unnecessarily long videos. So unless you have a long story to tell, try to keep your videos as short as possible. When you keep videos short, the user is likely to watch until the end and that will go through the algorithm to the top. To edit your videos correctly and make the process easier, you can count on the help of atik tok video editor.
4. Speak directly to the audience
A viral TikTok trick of 2023 that you should know is that you should speak directly to the audience using your voice. Your viewers want to feel connected to you; therefore, you can speak during the video so users feel like they are talking to you. Record your voice without background music for this.
5. Use floating subheadings that are catchy
Create floating subtitles because they will keep viewers hooked throughout the video. These subheadings should be catchy, clear, and eye-catching.
6. Share industry insights and tips
Everyone loves to learn new things when watching TikTok videos. So if you have some industry experience or knowledge, you can share it with your viewers. You can share all your favorite products that you use because users would love to know about it.
How to go viral on TikTok using hashtags
If you thought you could use hashtags to go viral on TikTok, you've come to the right place. Great hashtags are strategic, relevant, and interesting. Here are some pro tips you can follow to learn how hashtags are a vital part ofMarketing on Tik Tokto make your videos go VIRAL:
- Be aware of your target audience when creating hashtags
- Categorize your posts
- Study the competitors and the hashtags they use
- Use less competitive hashtags
- Only use hashtags that are relevant today or currently
- Search for trending keywords and add them to tags
How long does it take to go viral on TikTok?
Unlike Instagram, where a post will only stay live for 48 hours after it's posted, TikTok videos will stick around much longer and can go viral within a few weeks of being posted. Therefore, there is no specific timeline for TikTok videos to go viral. Each video will take its own time to become popular. Some can go viral instantly and others can take days to start. So, never delete a video if it doesn't work initially as it might go viral on TikTok later on.
Best TikTok Captions To Go Viral
Subtitles are also a very important part of your videos and if so, they can make your videos viral. So if you want your video to go viral on TikTok, you can use this list of cool captions we pulled fromSeventeen:
- "They said it was a challenge, but they never met me."
- "All you need is love and TikTok."
- "Dancing is life".
- "And the award for best audio goes to me."
- "Friends don't let friends make TikToks alone."
- “So you want to do a TikTok?”
- "I love how I look and how I feel."
- "In which audio should I put on makeup?"
- "That's what we do when we're bored."
- “In search of the next best content house”.
- "Great dancers aren't born great unless it's me."
- "It's me, the best dancer in your feed."
- “Dunkin Donuts should sponsor me.”
- "How long until I'm famous on TikTok?"
- "Witness the story in the making."
- "My day: wake up, TikTok, sleep."
- “Between loser. We are doing TikToks.”
- "What, like it's hard?" —Elle Woodslegally blonde
- “I want to dance in the dark and never stop. Let's light up the night like shooting stars." — Rihanna, “Dancing in the Dark”
- "I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music."—Coach Boone, remember the titans
- "Don't be fancy, just dance."—Rosa, "Raise your glass
- "Moving my hips like yeah."—Miley Cyrus, “Party in the USA”
- "Just dance." - Lady Gaga,“Just dance"
- "The party doesn't start until I get in." — Kesha, “TikTok”
What's more fun than cross-promoting TikTok videos!
Promote your TikTok videos with RecurPost's social media scheduling feature.
So those are the 13 tricks you can use to make your TikTok account go viral! Try these tips and you will see an increase in your followers and engagement.
PS To promote yourhalloween marketing campaignsvideos on other social media platforms at the same time. If you have a stock of funny GIFs ready for your social accounts, schedule them for the right times using RecurPost.
RecurPost allows youschedule posts on facebookin their profiles, various groups and pages. Canschedule instagram postswith reels and stories to entertain your audience by sharing information with fun.
You also canschedule LinkedIn postson your personal and business pages to build your network of professionals related to your industry. RecurPost allows youschedule tweetsand strike up a conversation with people who belong to your niche.
Also suitable for visually inclined sellers, RecurPost is aPinterest calendar. it's possibleschedule google business profile postswith call to action buttons to attract local buyers and increase business.
one of the bestfree Hootsuite alternativesmieClincher alternativesand other similar social media scheduling tools with advanced features and affordable prices. To seerecurring pricesand clickhereto take the 14-day test.
1. How did you get famous on TikTok in 2023?
To become famous on TikTok in 2023, follow the simple tips listed below:
– Consistently post high-quality content
– Select 1-2 niches and create content on these topics
– Think outside the box and show your creativity in your videos
– Identify trends and take advantage of them as soon as possible
– Interact with other creators on the platform
– Usa hashtags
– Keep your video as short and valuable as possible
2. How do you get 1k followers on TikTok in 5 minutes?
There are no shortcuts to get 1k followers on TikTok in 5 minutes. You must consistently post on the platform and provide your audience with quality content to grow. The only situation where you can get a lot of followers at once is when your video goes viral on the platform.
3. How do you join the FYP?
Here are 6 tips for joining the TikTok For You (FYP) page:
- Use proper etiquette for hashtags.
- Create shorter videos.
- Write attractive subtitles.
- Create high quality videos.
– Post new content when your audience is most active.
- Add popular sounds and music to your videos.
4. What is the best time to post on TikTok?
The best time to post on TikTok is this:
– Best time to post on TikTok on Monday:- 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 10:00 a.m. m., 10:00 p.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Tuesday:- 2:00 am. 4:00 a.m. m, 9:00 a.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Wednesday:- 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 8:00 a.m. m., 11:00 p.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Thursday: – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. m., 12 p.m. m, 7 p.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Friday: – 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m., 1:00 p.m. m., 3:00 p.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Saturday: – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. m, 7 p.m. 8 p.m. m.
– Best time to post on TikTok on Sunday:- 7:00 am. 8:00 a.m. m., 4:00 p.m. m.
5. Why do I have 0 views on TikTok?
If your video gets 0 views on TikTok, here are some reasons why this could happen:
– You are uploading viral videos that you did not create to TikTok. As a result, TikTok will ban them.
– Your account is new and you have not yet watched or liked videos or added information to your timeline.
– Inappropriate content will not go through TikTok's algorithms.
– You are using more than one account on a mobile device.
– Your video may be under review. It will not pass TikTok's algorithm if the content goes against TikTok's rules or guidelines.
- You must start your TikTok account well. Be sure to pick a niche for your account and run with it.
– The video did not make it to the public stream due to a system crash.
6. How many views on TikTok are viral?
On TikTok, out of 300 people who see your video first, your goal is to reach 300 points for TikTok to consider it a viral video. Although these are estimated distribution scores, this is a good way to visualize the total points:
– If a video is viewed at 90-100% of its entirety: 1 point
– If a video stops around the 50% mark: 0 points
– When a video is repeated – 2 Points
7. Is it easy to go viral on TikTok?
It's never easy to achieve viral status anywhere, let alone on TikTok. You need to work hard on your content and adopt tactics that help your video go viral on TikTok. The tips and tricks mentioned in this blog will definitely help you in your search.
8. How to make something go viral on TikTok?
If you want to go viral on TikTok, here are the things you need to focus on:
– Use good quality content in your videos
- Keep your videos short
– Pay attention to subtitles
– Use your own voice to record the video
– Make use of popular songs
9. Or what goes viral on TikTok?
Any video content that is made through the talents you have and has good quality content to offer the audience has the potential to go viral on TikTok. If you have something unique to offer, your video is likely to go viral on TikTok.
10. What hashtags to use to go viral on TikTok?
The most popular TikTok hashtags that go viral are: #foryou, #foryoupage, #fyp, #duet, #tiktok, #viral, #tiktokindia #trending, #comedy and #funny. You can choose some of them and add them to your videos to make them go viral.
11. Can Quantas hashtags be used on TikTok?
You are free to use as many hashtags as you want in your TikTok videos. But the recommended amount is 5 hashtags and no more if you want to go viral.
12. What to post on TikTok to go viral?
TikTok is an open platform for everyone to post. You can do your research on current issues and choose one based on your interest. The theme can be in any area such as dance, music, education, beauty, etc. Once you've chosen an area of interest, you can create a video that will engage your audience.
Debbie Moran is a digital marketing strategist with over 5 years of experience producing advertising for brands and helping leaders get their brand to the right audience. She has been part of RecurPost since 2019 and is in charge of all the activities necessary to increase the online presence of our brand.